Sunday, July 27, 2008

I Want to Thank........

my mother who was always making something, my great white hunter, who encourages me more than anyone, my friend Mary Ann, who gets gifts made with my little hands that she loves, and of course, my kids and grandkids who cheer from the sidelines.


Then, I must thank Patty at Pip Stitch for awarding me this award. It made me smile and feel good, but not so sure I deserve it right now.

Having said that, I am wondering where my creative self is? I know it is floating around here somewhere in the stash of fabric, thread and notions, patterns and UFO's. (not to mention yarn, knitting needles, emboirdery thread and pattern, crochet hooks and thread plus assorted paints, brushes and what have you.) Maybe someday, it will magically reappear?

I am supposed to award this to others. I just awarded something so this one goes to all those bloggers out there who inspire me on a daily basis. I am amazed by the wonderful projects on the blogs I read. The wonderful way everyone shares their work. Their talent tells me that the wrong folks are running the world. It should be craft minded people who work with their hands and share with their hearts.

4 comments:

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Would it help to tell you I've kidnapped your creative self??? Perhaps I can get it to inspire my creative self. Okay not really, but it sounded good.

Amelia said...

It is summer time...your creative spark is taking a well deserved break. Just think of all the items you have created in the last several months...a rest does not mean it will last for ever.

Get white hunter to take you on a date like he did many years ago...go drag main street and get a root beer at the local fast food place...then if you can find a drive in movie...go to it.

Amelia

Granny Lyn said...

I am in the same state of mind, I think it is the summer, busy and no routine...

C'mon gumption!! tee hee

debbie said...

You are one lucky lady!! Stop by my blog and see my latest post. :o)