Monday, October 8, 2007

News to Me

I just discovered there is another blog out there called Random Stitches. It's a knitting blog so the name makes sense for that too. Really surprised that Blogger would let there be two of the same name, maybe there was some difference, need to check that. I found it when I checked a Google search someone did from site meter.

On a positive note..........last night I decided to delete program that I had downloaded from our server. NOT a good move, Norma! After I did that, I got a message saying that without that program, I could not log on to the Internet. (then they gave me the site I needed to get it reloaded. How can you get to a site when you have no access? Oh well, sat here and pushed buttons until I found it and reloaded it and here I am. Nothing amazing for most people but my computer knowledge is somewhat limited so.............a step forward in that dept. (yeah, if I knew what I was doing, I would have never deleted the program in the first place!)

Absolutely beautiful weather outside................

1 comment:

QuiltingFitzy said...

If it ain't broke, don't fix it girlfriend!

I don't even try anymore, I just flash those puppydog eyes at dh and he obliges, lol.

Have a great week!