Thursday, October 25, 2007

That's All Until Next "Season"!

Not much quilting going on at my house. I spent the days my hunter was gone trying to organize all the patterns and hints I have collected. I tried to divide them into categories........took forever but hopefully, now I can find something when I want it. I also cut and hemmed six curtain panels for DD. Definitely not my favorite job. I hate to cut anything that I might ruin because chances are, I will ruin it. I think they are OK and even straight but we will see when she hangs them. I suggested that next time she not buy curtains that needed hemmed with the idea that MOM could do it.

My great white hunters are home. They are both tired and poor husband is disappointed as he came home without his elk. Our son did get his deer so it was not all for naught. Below are pictures from Sunday morning that might explain the lack of game. For two AZ men who came home to temps. in the mid 90's today, it was quite a shock to the system. These were taken outside Meeker, CO.

It's good to have them home safe and sound regardless.




3 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful snow pics. I'd enlarge and mount them. Glad your family is safely home.

QuiltingFitzy said...

The snow looks great IN PICTURES!

How about an "after" picture of all that is clean?

8^)

Shelina said...

Sometimes you have to do the organizing so that you can work more comfortably and efficiently later. I have to keep telling myself that.

Those snow pictures are so beautiful. I can imagine that would be a shock from the warmth and hard to hunt in.