Thursday, July 12, 2007

MEME

Katie tagged me for a MEME.............so here goes.

5 things to do before I die.

1. Go to Australia. My husband was scheduled to go on a business trip about ten years ago, so I was going along. I had my passport and we were making plans, then his company canceled the trip and he changed jobs and that was the end of that.

2. Learn how to throw a pot on a pottery wheel.

3. Go back to Hawaii.

4. Spend as much time on the beach as I want without time constraints

5. Make friends with the computer..............we are often at odds.


5 things I can do

1. Cook and bake, two things I absolutely love to do.

2. Really relate to little kids. Seems like I have spent my life with a kid attached to my leg starting with younger sisters, my own kids, many, many from when I worked at a school and now my grand kids. I have good kid instincts.

3. Talk your arm and leg off!

4. Hand work..........I do a great blanket stitch.

5. Wonder about something else I can do?????

5 Things I cannot do.

1. Swim well................never quite mastered that one. I love the water but I just float.

2. Drive well............I hate to drive so only do it when I have to and never far. It really stresses me out.

3. Spell................I learned to read by sight and my comprehension was always high, but my spelling is horrific!

4. Walk and chew gum at the same time............just a little klutzy!

5. Computer or high tech anything. Just give me my cassette player and forget the IPOD!

5 things that attract me to the opposite sex

1. Ok, I have been with DH since I was fifteen and he was sixteen. Three kids and 40 years of marriage and you ask me that???

2. Laughter...............make me laugh and I will follow you anywhere!

5. Celeb crushes

1. Robert Duvall................cute little balding man that he is, I love his movies

2. Sean Connery

3. Used to be Barry Gibb of the BeeGees but saw him on American Idol and he has NOT aged well.

That is enough for a less than a month to go until I am in my sixties!

I tag Niki and Fitzy..............

nikisventures.blogspot.com

quiltingfitzy.blogspot.com

No comments: