Monday, December 3, 2007

Christmas Table Runner

Here is the Christmas table runner top, complete with borders. Not sure when I will get it the rest of the way but hopefully in time for Christmas. It is really simple and you get such amazing results.

Thank you for your great instructions, Finn!




A note of thanks to everyone who tried to raise my down in the dumps spirit. I feel some better, not back to me yet but working on it. I am trying to focus my energy on making this a great holiday for my family and moving ON. Having special friends out there helps more than you could ever know!

2 comments:

QuiltingFitzy said...

I love the border, it really grounds it. I've done NOTHING as far as decorating for the holidays, NOTHING as far as purchasing gifts, and NOTHING in preparation for my middle daughter's arrival Saturday! lol

(But I did get my new job position and overtime switched to 45 min before each day begins-WOOHOO!!)

Belvie said...

That table runner is lovely!