Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Nana is a MESS!

This is not a pretty picture at all. My nose and eyes are red and runny. My ears are plugged and I sound like I am talking through, well, you know. My close companion today has been a box of Kleenx. I took cold pills this morning and they made NO difference. No fever and I don't feel bad, yet. DH kissed the top of my head when he left this afternoon, as if that would change anything. Hey, I got it, they will all have it soon.

To top this great picture off, I desperately need a haircut and some quality time with some hair color product. The absolute last thing I want to do is get dressed and leave the house so that might not change here soon. Good thing Santa leaves the grand kid gifts at their house because I might just scare him away for good.

Good news is I have about two feet of binding left on Colin's quilt and it is done!! So chances of a Christmas Eve sewing session are getting less. Hands are sore but we won't even go there.

HO, HO, HO, cross your fingers for me as the family is planning a trip to Northern AZ on Sunday to take the kids to the snow. Ok, where did that Kleenx box go? (and aren't you glad that the germs don't travel through cyberspace?)

1 comment:

QuiltingFitzy said...

OH MY! You can't be sick NOW!!

Try Alka-Seltzer Cold Plus - my favorite remedy.

Feel better soon friend!