Friday, April 25, 2008

Tagged

Carol tagged me with this and it looks like fun. I am supposed to tag ten people to do it also but not going to do that part. If it looks like fun to you, please do it on your blog and let me know so I can read your answers. Let me tell you that the letter "N" is a real pain for something like this!

Use the first letter of you first name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things..nothing made up!

Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

WHAT IS YOUR NAME

Norma


4 LETTER WORD

Nana..........my "other" name


VEHICLE

Nissan (had to go to the classified ads in the newspaper!)


TV SHOW

Nightline


CITY

New York


BOY NAME

Nathaniel


GIRL NAME

Natasha


OCCUPATION

Nurse


SOMETHING YOU WEAR

Necklace (diamond, of course!)


FOOD

Nachos


SOMETHING IN THE BATHROOM

Nightgown (hangs on the back of the door)


REASON FOR BEING LATE

Nerves


SOMETHING YOU SHOUT

No! (but often not loud enough)

4 comments:

Amelia said...

We know more info abut you now.

Have a fun weekend!

Amelia in Oklahoma

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Thanx for playing along. I'm sure hubby loves when you wear the nightgown with the diamonds... HEHEHE.

I've picked up the missing ingredients for the Texas Sheet Cake and perhaps today I'll make it. I'd hoped to patch up the tent trailer, however the kids want to sleep in it tonight and the smell of contact cement would neither be pleasant nor healthy. Besides, the weather doesn't look like it will be cooperating. It looks like rain.

Have a great weekend.

Granny Lyn said...

I love this one, and I have answers in my head, so I hope I remember to do this, ,,,remind me tomorrow, K?
thanks for sharing some of "Norma"

Patty said...

That looks like fun! I'm stealing it for my blog. A belated Happy Mother's Day to you!