Friday, November 9, 2007

Let's Get With It!

In case anyone else is having problems getting moving on Christmas things, I put that tree there to motivate you/me. I need to get my you know what up off the couch and get with it. I normally would not touch anything that even looked like a Christmas decoration this early. I get disgusted big time when I hear Christmas music before the day after Thanksgiving, as much as I love it. Something has got to get me moving here soon though and maybe that little number telling how many days left will do the trick?

I am open to any and all suggestions on how to get into Christmas gift making spirit when it is still in the 90's and I am wearing shorts! Sorry, moving to a colder climate is not an option.

1 comment:

QuiltingFitzy said...

I wrote on another blog last night, "Our idea of fall fashion is wearing flip-flops in autumnal shades." lol

I'm having serious issues with getting into even the FALL mood, I'm roasting!

I'll visit your blog to see just how many days-I just can't deal with the countdown!