Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Its me!

Go to the links on my sidebar and click on Sliding Through Life..........she has a great thing on her blog about Grandma being swallowed by the computer! Now, after my trials this last week getting things on the blog that have html code...........I saw myself sitting right there! LOL Thanks Rachel for the chuckle.

Now need to figure out how to get a link in the posts! Maybe tomorrow.......................

Too, when I looked at my weather pixie, it said 104 degrees in the Valley of the Sun. She LIES! It is 110 degrees plus and is going to be that all this week and through the weekend. So don't listen to her, she is like all weather people, she really doesn't have a clue.

Gratitudes:

Air conditioning

swimming pool

and did I mention air conditioning? LOL

No comments: